Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:10:00 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@intranet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   OFF Topic. PHP Framework and development.

Hello all.

I am sorry , this is off topic but if possible would like to hear your advice.

I am looking for a job and I am working with PHP, MySQL, CSS and
Javascript. Step by step I am doing the foundation of knowledge I
need. Of course still learning and studying hard.

I applied for a job where they are looking for PHP programmers and
they asked me what are the frameworks I am expert with PHP and the
ones for Python. ON the PHP side they mean, I guess , the latest
frameworks for making PHP easier for web development.

For those of you that work with PHP and Python. Can you suggest me
what Framework to follow for each one? I am using Freebsd as my OS
plattform mainly.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Biquez