Date:      24 Jun 2000 18:43:06 +0200
From:      micheloo@xs4all.nl (Michel Oosterhof)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   panic when installing port linux_base

My system panics when i try to install the linux_base port.
It's a 4.0-STABLE system. 'make' works fine, and downloads
the software. 'make install' does install ldconfig, but
then reboots my system.

Does anyone know how to solve this?  I read the previous posts
about 'ldconfig' not being branded a linux elf binary, but
'brandelf' told me that it is linux branded.

michel