Date:      Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:38:40 -0500
From:      Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: continued graphics/opencv-core problems

On 09.11.2013 17:44, Jason E. Hale wrote:
> On Saturday, November 09, 2013 15:00:51 Chess Griffin wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone else run into this or have a solution?  Thanks in advance.

@Thierry - thank you for your reply - yes, my ports tree is up to date.
It updates via cron every night and then I also manually update before
trying opencv-core again

> Sorry for my silence on the matter.  I have been extremely busy lately.
>  The
> problem seems to be that you don't have libc++ installed.  At the
> moment, if
> you wish to build with clang, the port must link to libc++.  Otherwise,
> suggest building with gcc (still the default compiler on 9.2).
>
> I do plan to address this in the next update which should hopefully be
> soon.
> I just have a few more bugs to work out.

@jhale - thanks also.  I figured you were working on it but I just
thought I'd check for an interim fix in the meantime.  But to your
point, you are correct in that I don't have libc++ installed.  If that's
the one from ports, I see it is marked IGNORE but I have not tried
overriding that and building anyway.  Maybe I'll just go ahead and let
it build with gcc for the time being.

Thanks to all who replied!

--
Chess Griffin