Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:32:24 EST
From:      Cybertaz02@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3dgraphics.com

For many weeks now I have being trying to downlload the above site.  It seems
impossible as -it gets 1/3 of download then stops.  At Christmas my child
received the Sims Hotdate  but I cannot run it and need to download from this
site.

I would appreciate any help or info from you as soon as possible.  My fear as
a parent on the net is that I may download or contact something/someone
untoward.
Please help me if you can.  If you are the latter get lost.......Mums here
Dad if necessary.  Andd who knows what else.  If you are legit feel free to
answer this e mail.

susie.mcfadyen@btinternet.com