Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 16:47:00 -0700
From:      "Max Clark" <max.clark@emind.com>
To:        "Vince Valenti" <vince@bendnet.com>
Cc:        <green@FreeBSD.ORG>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: OpenSSH-1.2.3

Thank you. It's a little different from 3.2

Maxwell Clark

Site Architect, eMind.com
p: 310.823.6692
f: 801.761.0926
e: max.clark@eMind.com

Visit us @ http://www.eMind.com
Knowledge * Vision * Success

of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@emind.com

eMind.com, LLC
http://www.emind.com