Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:10:14 -0500
From:      Jay Hall <jhall@socket.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libiconv-1.11_1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, when I installed samba from ports, libiconv-1.11_1 was added to
my system.  Now, I have both libiconv-1.9.2_2 and libiconv-1.11_1 on
my system.  This prevents me from using ssh remotely to connect to the
server.  I am connecting from a Mac, OS X 10.5, but other FreeBSD
systems are able to connect just fine.

If I uninstall SAMBA and remove libiconv-1.11_1, I am able to use ssh
again.

libiconv-1.9.2_2 has several dependencies listed.

What is the best way to proceed?

Thanks,

Jay