Date:      Wed, 1 Jun 2016 21:43:07 +0200
From:      Svatopluk Kraus <skra@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   INTRNG final round

 I and Michal have prepared a final INTRNG change. All our previous
work on INTRNG was aimed at this point. And this should be the last
"big" shift. We would like to commit it before the code freeze, unless
there will be a strong objection. We have tested it on pandaboard,
rpi2, and tegra. However, we would like to ask anybody to test it too
as the code freeze is comming.

The final change consist of two patches:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6632
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6634

If there will be no objection, I will probably commit it during this weekend.

Thanks,
Svata