Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:28:00 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poudriere hooks?

--qPc5QvX12VkQ80oGmahLQmAr7xH6Wxm8x

On 23/09/2014 17:58, Patrick Gibson wrote:
> Is there any way to run a hook within a jail when doing a bulk build? W=
> use the enterprise version of Phusion Passenger (www/rubygem-passenger)=
,
> and I have a script to download the source from Phusion into the distfi=
les
> directory, and patch the port to use the modified version. But as we're=

> moving to a Poudriere-based build system, I haven't figured out a good =
way
> to do this within the jailed environment during a bulk build.

If you use one of the SVN based methods of checking out the ports tree,
then you can apply your patches to the checked-out tree that poudriere
generates, and -- at the cost of occasionally having to do some merging
-- your modified port will be preserved across updates.

If you run 'poudriere ports -l' it will tell you where the ports tree
that poudriere uses is.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20