Date:      Sun, 06 Oct 2002 23:45:20 -0600
From:      "Jan L. Peterson" <jlp@softhome.net>
To:        Bob Johnson <bob88@bobj.org>
Cc:        Eric Gebhart <saseag@unx.sas.com>, FreeBSD mobile list <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mobile Networking.

This was my solution to the problem (yes, the ethernet is built in to
the machine... not a pcmcia card).

The PR was not deemed necessary... the suggestion was to reduce the
timeouts in the dhclient.conf.  I have not played with that as my
solution worked for me.

Now, I only use my wireless at home, so I have not had the problems with
different WEP keys, but you could put some code in /etc/start_if.wi0 (or
.an0 if you have a cisco card) that cycles between the different keys
until the interface associates.

Hope that helps.

	-jan-
--