Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 1995 21:45:08 +0000
From:      "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@leonardo.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

Terry Lambert sez:

> As far as I know, I'm the only FreeBSD person with a PowerPC box
> that intends to run FreeBSD on it eventually...

	Actually the corporation I work for would be bl**dy deliriously
happy to be able to run FreeBSD on PowerPC boxes.  Unfortunately this
doesn't translate into enough money to actually do a port, but they're
paying a couple of us good money to spend time tracking the progress
of alternate OSes for that architecture.

Mike O'Brien