Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:58:49 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        bmah@california.sandia.gov, bauer@cc.univie.ac.at, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6

--==_Exmh_1376764464P

The only changes I have for you are small typos...

/etc/rc.conf:
	"assigne router prefix" should be:
	"assign router prefix"

/etc/rc.network6:
	"if you instead want to route such packets to a "default"
	interface":  Looks to me like this comment is not applicable
	anymore.

	"Enable Router Renumbering, unicaset case" should be:
	"Enable Router Renumbering, unicast case"

Unfortunately I can't give you any good comments about functionality...I
want to do a buildworld/installworld on my test box to pick up all of
the changes regarding scoped addresses...I'm doing a cvs update now to
bring the sources over.

Once I'm back up and running, I'll let you know how it works for me.

Thanks!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1376764464P

--==_Exmh_1376764464P--