Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:58:32 PDT
From:      "long tang" <dragon_town@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Application

Dear Sir/Madam:

    I am a Chinese student named TangLong .I will finish my study in
Beijing Polytechnic University at the end of March this year and now
I am doing my graduate internship in a company. I am very interested
in your company and want to get a work place in your company. I
believet that my educational background and my working experience with
people could be put to good advantage for you in your work.
     I have studied in Beijing Polytechnic University for four years,
my major is COMPUTER, in the period of the third year I was the
chairman of the department student union. I will graduate in August
1999 and get a Computer bachelor degree.
     I have well founded knowledge in computer areas. I have abundant
work experience in Visual C++,Delphi,Foxpro,and fluent in spoken and
written English, As to personal attributes, I am creative, flexible,
co-operative, positive, and have a good ability to organise and work
in a team. I also have the confidence of my capability, I will do well
in your company!
     A CV is enclosed which summarises my educational background and
work experience. Now I am live in China ,perhaps we can make a
interview by phone,and My E-mail address is dragon_town@hotmail.com
Thank you for your consideration, I am looking forward to hearing from
you soon.

Sincerely,

TangLong

/* here is my CV */

CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DETAILS
Name in Full:                Tang                Long
                        (Last Name)          (First Name)
Sex:                    Male