Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:15:48 -0700
From:      mbeger@integration.ab.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Server in a mixed Mac and PC environment.

The company that I work for offers some business and Internet solutions
using FreeBSD.
We would like to know if FreeBSD will work as a file server in mixed PC
(WIN95) and MAC office envirnment. There seems to be some question as to
the ability of the file server to read MAC files and MAC's being able to
read other files from the file server. An example of the file types in
question are Adobe Pagemaker and Photoshop. If anyone can tell me if this
solution is possible, please email me at mbeger@integration.ab.ca

Thanks
Mark