Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:44:59 +0100
From:      Daniel Lovasko <daniel.lovasko@gmail.com>
To:        Navdeep Parhar <np@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DDB Improvements

Hello Navdeep,

that is precisely what my last GSoC was about. I am about to present
it on the AsiaBSDCon that will happen next week. In case you wont be
attending, here is my paper about this topic:
www.smnd.sk/lovasko/paper.pdf

I hope that we will integrate the result one day. :)

Thanks both of you (more ideas are still welcome),
Daniel