Date:      Tue, 06 Jan 2004 23:02:47 -0000
From:      "paul" <delusional@si.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Inspiron 8000 pcmcia problem??

Yes my loader.conf does contain that line however now theres something wrong
with the dvd drive...its not recognized by my computer I can't even put 4.9
back on here if I wanted to. reseated the drive and everything, it still
opens up so i know there is power getting to it just isn't getting
recognized guess it isn't my day =\
btw i did try just leaving pccard_enable and pccard_mem lines in rc.conf
still nothing =[