Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:04:55 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.crimea.ua>
To:        Kostya <kvg@carrier.kiev.ua>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

hi,

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 07:53:11PM +0400, Kostya wrote:

>   But....  therefore there lots of Russian mirrors of the site,I
>   failed to find that great Handbook of yours in Russian...

Handbook is under translation now. I have answered more deeply
in private mail.

>   For sure U're the first and ( if U insist) - the only one to
>   recieve the translated version to post. Uh - that's
>   the second part of the question - is that OK to post it on any
>   Russian (or Ukrainian - I'm from Ukraine) NON-COMMERCIAL site?

Hmm... Not sure that understand you correctly, but when handbook
will be translated -- it'll be placed on official FreeBSD web site
(as http://www.FreeBSD.org/ru/handbook/) and mirrored to all web
mirrors.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin               && phantom@cris.net       */