Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:56:40 -0500
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   boguth the book "building internet firewalls"

I must say it is a very nice book....i learned about it from the
rc.firewall while editing it.  I needed a little help with building my
firewall so i bought it.  i know what a firewall does and ca do...i
figured that this book was gonna help me with ipfw.....wrong.....

Does anyone know of any how-to's for natd and ipfw....i just needed to
know how to redirect tcp and udp so that i can play starcraft and so that
i can access in my internal web and ftp servers via the internet.

Gracious amigos

Reagrds,

G. Jason Middleton

Announcement: