Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:18:45 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clarification needed

Hello!

Consider this citation from "BSD Complete FAQ" I read on www.bsdtoday.com:

--- tearline ---
William and Lynne Jolitz, with their standard flair and panache, decided
to write the pieces that needed to be written. From that decision came
386BSD Version 0.0. Generally considered to be unusable, it was
nonetheless a major coup, in that one no longer needed the dreaded 'source
license' to produce working operating system images. Version 0.1
(generally considered to be the progenitor of all of the subsequent PC BSD
systems) was released on Bastille Day, 1992.
--- tearline ---

What is this "Bastille Day, 1992" they're talking about?  Can one provide
me with exact day, month, hour and minute? :-)

Thanks.  And please cc me directly since I am not the member of this
maillist.

./danfe