Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:20:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      doug <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Scott Aitken <null0@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Is Support For Writing to NTFS Planned? (fwd)

This was posted a while back and has has much information as I have found.
While the man page suggests writing is possible under "limited"
conditions, I was not able to do so. I assume samba would also be a
solution assuming this is not a partition on the same machine.

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Scott Aitken wrote:

> Hi all,
> are there any issues mounting NTFS (made by WinXP) as read write?  I
have an 80gig drive I would lik$