Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:30:49 -0500
From:      Eric Brueggmann <brueggma@snoopie.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   reboot.

Ok.. This is getting a little wierd.  A user typed "quota" and the machine
rebooted.  Before I recompile the kernel as stated below, is anyone haveing
similar problems?  Typing "du" and "quota" reboot the machine.

						Eric B.

# uname -a
FreeBSD dsl-64-193-123-121.telocity.com 4.1.1-STABLE FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE #0: Fri Oct 20 12:11:58 CDT 2000     root@dsl-64-193-123-121.telocity.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/BEAST  i386