Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:17:18 -0600
From:      Matt Bettinger <mattb@houston.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mount_smbfs + 4.5-STABLE

Hello,

mount_smbfs is broken after I cvsupped to 4.5-RC from 4.4 stable.  I
recvsupped to 4.5 STABLE last night and still no luck.  The error ...

Celeste# mount_smbfs //nobody@dani/dani  /dani
mount_smbfs: vfsload(smbfs): File Exists
Celeste#
A kldstat shows the following...

Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    5 0xc0100000 276ed0   kernel
 2    1 0xc2536000 14000    linux.ko
 4    2 0xc262d000 3000     libiconv.ko
 5    1 0xc2612000 1a000    smbfs.ko
 6    1 0xc2632000 3000     libmchain.ko

My kernel configuration file has these in it...

options  NETSMB
options  NETSMBCRYPTO
options  LIBMCHAIN
options  LIBICONV

I recently built the Samba port and that is when i noticed this
mount_smbfs wasn't working but I am not sure if it was samba that did it
or if it was the build to 4.5.   Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Matthew Bettinger