Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:05:26 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        jim@corp.au.triax.com
Cc:        nclayton@lehman.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Advocacy Project web site

Jim Mock wrote:

> > Personal bug bear -- the main header graphic has a white background.
> > So does the web page.  If Netscape is in a low colour situation, it
> > will *dither* the white on the header graphic, leaving ugly stipples.
> > Please use giftrans (or possibly called transgif) in the ports tree
> > to set the background of the GIF to transparent, as well as white.
> >

> Thanks for the tip.  It's giftrans, I checked =)  I'll install it and
> play around with it in the morning.

And then test it setting the browser background color to something
other than white, to see if that doesn't screw up things... (I hate
it when people assume the default background color is anything other
than what *I* set it to, which can be anything)

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"nothing better than the ability to perform cunning linguistics"