Date:      Mon, 13 May 1996 19:22:06 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dynamic linking

Chuck Robey wrote in message ID
<Pine.OSF.3.91.960513104034.2591D-100000@ginger.eng.umd.edu>:
> On Mon, 13 May 1996, Chuck Robey wrote:
>
> I put this on ports, but I had it suggested to me that current was a better
> forum, since I wasn't getting any response from ports.

Oh well, I didn't reply 'cos I didn't get it until an hour or so ago
(a mail meltdown somewhere :-( ). You should have my reply by now...

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.