Date:      Sat, 17 May 2003 18:15:08 +0200
From:      Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/48270: Extending mod_php4 to support DOM XSLT / DOM EXSLT

--=.:xLIOHmcFXpwhL

* Jens Rehsack [Fri, 16 May 2003 07:56:31 +0200]:

> On 2/15/2003 7:30 PM, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> > Synopsis: Extending mod_php4 to support DOM XSLT / DOM EXSLT
> >
> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->dirk
> > Responsible-Changed-By: arved
> > Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Feb 15 10:30:02 PST 2003
> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > Over to Maintainer

> it seems dirk hasn't the time to commit this patch. Would you please
> be so kind an give it a shot? I use it now since I submitted it and it
> works fine in development and productional environment (FBSD4&5).

[ports added to -CC ]

Sorry,
I am probably not the right person to handle this, since I don't use
PHP.

I would suggest getting in touch with Alex Dupre
<sysadmin@alexdupre.com>, Thierry Thomas & Co and merge your changes
into their rewritten php ports. (see ports/51945 ).

Okay, they have also the problem to find someone to commit their
efforts, but I hope that other ports committers apart from dirk
use php and are interested in commiting this soon.

regards
tilman

--=.:xLIOHmcFXpwhL

--=.:xLIOHmcFXpwhL--