Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:58:41 +0100
From:      "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@ctseuro.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AW: AW: Slow Network with rl0 and 5.3

 we have testet your patch on 3 systems. works without any problems. =
cards
are fast.

many thanks for your work.

karl

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAcHOr9RDfH0OoaFPARbW9/gAAAADBAAAAAIIBABAAAAA6lxC7u6hiQr6isDu6PgR0AQAAAAA=>