Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:52:50 -0600
From:      Sly <riff_one@athenet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "ac" doesn't report on ttyv?

I am trying to use the "ac" command to read the wtmp file to
report system usage.  "ac" doesn't report on any of the ttyv?
terminal sessions.  It only seems to report on other types
of logins such as ppp sessions and remote terminal sessions.
Is this normal?

I reset the wtmp file...still nothing. I looked at the wtmp
file and yes the info on the ttyv? sessions was there.  I tried
similar things on my other freebsd box and you guessed it...nothing.
I am running 2.1.5-RELEASE.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian