Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:12:37 -0500
From:      "Asenchi" <asenchi@asenchi.com>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Firewall + DHCP (STILL)

I can't figure this out?  I want to reiterate my appreciation for your help.
It still isn't working.

I added:
network_interfaces="vr0 rl0 lo0"
and even rebooted to see if that would work (rather than using
/etc/netstart) nothing.

I guess let me ask this, if you were going to setup a firewall running natd,
configured with two nics and the oif connected to DHCP would you do this
following?

Base install,
Kernel reconfig installing ipfw + natd
configuring in rc.conf oif card w/ DHCP and internal with generic ip's
config rc.firewall

what am i missing? again thank you...

frustrated,

curt