Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:24:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rdk@empire.com (Bobby Krupczak)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   programatically getting MAC addr for interface?

Hi!

Im porting an application to FreeBSD and it currently uses various
sockio calls to get the MAC address of a network interface.  I cant
seem to find an analogous call.

Can anyone point me to an example c-program to get the mac addr for
interfaces?

Thanks,

Bobby

(While Im at it, I've tried searching the mailing list archive and
FAQs.  Is there an easier way to get at a dump or snapshot of all the
source code?)