Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:53:47 +0100
From:      "Jimmy Hjelm" <jimbo99@telia.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PS/2 mouse works under Windows, not FreeBSD

I used to run FreeBSD 2.2.5 and 2.2.8, and I never had any problems with =
my PS/2 mice.  I then installed FreeBSD 3.3, and couldn't use a PS/2 =
mouse.  I tried several, and none worked.  They all worked under Win98, =
however.   Now here comes the weird part:  I reinstalled 2.2.5, and the =
mouse did not work!  I have also tried with a serial mouse, and it works =
in all environments!  Crazy!

/Jimmy