Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:54:33 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "Carlos E. G. Carvalho" <cartola@openit.com.br>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New ports not approved

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 07:33:38PM -0200, Carlos E. G. Carvalho wrote:

> I have posted 6 new ports to the project and 2 have been approved (enblend
> and freemind). I'm about to upgrade enblend to version 2.1, but wanted
> also to upgrade vigra, that stills not approved. Is there something I can
> do to help it? Did I do something wrong on those ones? Cause those not
> approved where the first ones I sent...
>=20
> The not approved have PR #s 71846, 71847, 71848 and 71849
>=20
> I know that all them have gone with spaces instead of tabs. (I used
> portlint! :) ). That was because I copied/pasted from xterm to the web
> interface with the mouse...  Can I fix a sent PR?

Yes, just follow up to the email, or use the link provided on the web
GNATS interface.

Typically when submissions have (even minor) problems like this, it
drastically increases the length of time for them to be committed,
because committers are overworked and choose the easy tasks first.

Kris

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/--