Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 23:57:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
To:        Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetAtalk doesn't work!?  take two

I did noticed when I compiled neta in the kernel I recived an error
durring the neta portion of ther kernel, but it was not sever to about the
kernal building process, and since I am not running netta yet because I
have not yet justified buying a ethernet card for a IISi so I am not sure
ifI could repeat this effect that you are having.

Stefan