Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 21:38:19 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Routing Question

On 5 Sep 1999 21:47:10 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you wrote:
>I've still got what I believe is a routing problem thats stopping ICQ connecting
>and I figure thats possibly related to an inability to tracert names from
>LAN boxes
>
>I'd appreciate any comments on the results of a netstat -nr
>
>default                   203.3.126.1                 UGSc      tun0
>127.0.0.1               127.0.0.1                     UH            lo0
>203.3.126.1           203.3.126.129             UH           tun0
>203.3.126.128        ff:ff:ff:

If you can browse the net, then its not a routing issue since if it was,
you would not be able to get anywhere.  You didnt say if you were using NAT
or not.  If you are, IIRC correctly, you will need to setup a proxy for it.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)