Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32915: Change maintainer, update port: editors/lpe

The following reply was made to PR ports/32915; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To: Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:27:18 -0800

 In message <200112162340.fBGNe6V12066@catalyst.sasknow.net>, Ryan Thompson writ
 es:

 > >Number:         32915
 > >Category:       ports
 > >Synopsis:       Change maintainer, update port: editors/lpe

 Reading your posting to -ports, it's been a week since the first note
 was sent to the maintainer.  I would think we should give the
 maintainer a little more time to respond.  It's that time of year when
 people take time off and some people don't use vacation or "out of
 office" notification.  I don't think it would be unreasonable to wait
 three weeks, until after Christmas, maybe even longer, to assume that
 the maintainer is AWOL.

 Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
 Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
 Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
 Open Systems Group, ITSD
 Ministry of Management Services
 Province of BC