Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:52:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        astralblue@usa.net, asami@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9761

Synopsis: Incorrect template directory in bsd.port.subdir.mk

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: asami
State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 29 04:51:47 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks, committed -- I think.  Actually I didn't even take a look at
your patch, it was easier for me to just go into bsd.port.subdir.mk
than uudecode the file.  You may want to attach it in plaintext
next time you have something so short. :)