Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 18:45:11 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Emmert <steve@emmert.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Your Majordomo request results: subsscribe (fwd)

This was sent to my mailing list so this list probably got the same
request:

	eric@remailer.net

This address is appropriate for emergencies (and wanting to get off
the list is never an emergency), such as the list continuously spewing
articles.  Please don't send me mail to my regular mailbox asking to
be removed; I'll just send you back a form letter.

Do not mail to the whole list asking to be removed.  It's rude.  The
-request address is made exactly for this purpose.

To post to the whole list, send mail to

	cypherpunks@toad.com

	Amancio