Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:15:45 +0100
From:      Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pear-HTML_Select

Hi !

I don't know who am I supposed to tell this, but it's been a while since the
pear-HTML_Select port had been broken:

>> HTML_Select-1.0.tgz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/PEAR.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://pear.php.net/get/.
fetch: HTML_Select-1.0.tgz: Not Found
>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/PEAR/.
fetch: HTML_Select-1.0.tgz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/PEAR and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/pear-HTML_Select.

I think version 1.1 is now out, so if someone could take care of this, it
would be nice since it gives a broken dependency with horde2.
Thanks, and sorry if it's not the right place for this issue.

--
Antoine Jacoutot
ajacoutot@lphp.org