Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Krasimir Dermendjiev <krasi_e_d@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (no subject)

Hello,

Everybody, I am new to FreeBSD and today I attempted to configure the gbde. I
just supplemented the following line to the GENERIC kernel:

options GEOM_BDE

After reboot I saw that the sshd doesn't work.I cant use root or any user on the
computer.I saw new line like sshd error:Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0 failed.
I attempted all boot options like (default, ACPI disabled,Safe mode,single user
mode,verbose prompt) to change the kernel configuration file. Because after the
new line for GEOM_BDE my problems came.
I'll be happy if some one find some time to answer with few instructions.

Thank you.