Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:48:15 +0000 (UTC)
From:      naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCHED_ULE still broken

A few weeks back I tried a kernel with SCHED_ULE on my -CURRENT/alpha,
but I couldn't even log in--at the point where getty spawns login,
or thereabouts, the processes involved deadlocked.

Today (well, yesterday's source) I tried again, but the system got
already stuck in rc when starting moused.

I'm too lazy to try GENERIC over my custom kernel since that involves
changing various pieces of system configuration (loading as modules
drivers that are already present in GENERIC causes all sorts of
trouble).

Oh well, just a random data point.