Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:17:42 -0600
From:      "Corey G." <ctgaff@telocity.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installing onto a new drive from a running system

I forgot one more thing I had to do.

I built an exclude list for /, instructing rsync to ignore the other
mount points under / during the rsync.  This only had to be done for the
/ filesystem.  The others were straight forward.

rsync -avp --exclude-from=excludelist / /mnt/

* The exclude list file (yours may be a little different)
cdrom
cdrom1
compat
home