Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:52:21 -0500
From:      "Matthew B. Henniges" <matt@axl.net>
To:        "Kenn Martin" <kmartin@infoteam.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: controlling local boot sequence

Well you could take the simple route and put a "sleep 10" in the mysql.sh
shell script

or you could add a loop at the end that check wether the mysql (mysqladmin
status?)server had come up yet, and if not slept for a bit and tried again,
until the mysql server came up.

Matthew B. Henniges
Axl.net Communications
http://www.axl.net