Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:54:29 +0800
From:      Albert yu <eeycw.albert@gmail.com>
To:        Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD installing on PC w/ Intel 64bit CPU

opus, Thankyou alot for your help first.

Finally i am seeking help from Google to find a PC that is not using 64bit
CPU. Seems Dell Dimension 1100 suit my needs.

My another concern is do the Intel 865 Chipset have VGA compatiable problem
happen on FreeBSD 4.8. Some forum do say so, May I know do another tried to
install FreeBSD in Dimension 1100 before ?

Thankyou alot for your help again.

--
Have a nice day