Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 16:05:46 GMT
From:      Jean-Francois Papineau<stylish@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/112895: xorg-7.2 dri with radeon 7500

>Number:         112895
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       xorg-7.2 dri with radeon 7500
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD internode.cc.shawcable.net 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #9: Wed May 23 14:15:45 PDT 2007     root@internode.cc.shawcable.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/INTERNODE  i386

The X server blanks the monitor when dri is enabled. It's a farely new relase with
the latest ports hiarchy giving me xorg-7.2. The X server works fine without the dri option. The video card is a radeon 7500 AGP with 64 mb of ram. The drm is built in my kernel. I am not too sure what the problem is. I thought it might be the BusID becouse i have 2 gfx cards in my computer. The radeon on agp and a onboard agp sis.however it doest seem to work any better with any of the options i have in the xorg.conf.
>How-To-Repeat:
Enable dri with a radeon 7500 in xorg-7.2.