Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:28:48 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        R2D2 <sdiflori@twcny.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UNIX

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 05:53:28PM -0400, R2D2 wrote:
> Hi, My name is Rick, I am writing this in regards to UNIX 4.2 FreeBSD. I am
> having some difficulties installing this because it's not something like
> LINUX, or other Windows OS's. I need some sort of support on this. I was

LINUX is another Windows OS? I learn something new every day!  :-)
Many on this list would agree.

> told by another UNIX vender about my dilemmas, and he said that I would get
> 60 day's support free of charge. I need to talk to someone about this,
> because I have cleaned out my computer's hd which reads in BINARY digits,
> 0000's. So I am ready to install or partition for UNIX 4.2, and install
> WinMe as well.

So what part of "Boot the CD and answer the questions" are you having
problems with today? Before you answer read
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html in order to phrase your question(s).
If you do so, we'll extend the free support beyond 60 days.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net