Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:03:14 +0800
From:      Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@gmail.com>
To:        "Robert N. M. Watson" <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RSS_UDP_IPV4_EX?

I found the source of the IPV4_EX.  I think it's from e1000 82575
header, which contains IPv4_EX.  However, it's not related to
extension header, it means IPv4 header w/ IP options; while RSS never
takes any bits from IP optons.  And these macros in e1000 82575 header
are actually _not_ RSS related.

--
Tomorrow Will Never Die