Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:16:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI device question

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Larry S. Lile wrote:
> What is the "64 byte PCI configuration space header" and where do I get
> that from (what pci_* call)
>
> I already know the io-base address, dma-level, csn, pci slot, ... from
> another call.

That's where stuff like base address etc. are. If you have pulled out
base address info via config read and friends then you already know. If
you are not pulling base etc. out via config reads then you have to fix
your driver :-)

Functions look like this:
int data = pci_conf_read(tag, PCI_CLASS_REG);

Are you using these?

Ron