Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:29:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any Lotus Notes success stories?

IBM recently released Lotus Notes for Linux (really redhat 6.0 + glibc6)

I don't have a lot of time to hack it into working, I thought that
upgrading my /usr/compat directory with newer RPMs might solve
missing shared lib problems, but all I wound up doing was eventually
causing a bus error.

linux_ktrace won't compile with redhat-6 rpms installed.

truss reports:
syscall mprotect(0x280d4000,0xc52000,0x5)
        returns 0 (0x0)
syscall munmap(0x28eca000,0x130f)
        returns 0 (0x0)
syscall linux_personality(0x0)
        returns 0 (0x0)
syscall getpid()
        returns 19679 (0x4cdf)
SIGNAL 10
SIGNAL 10
Process stopped because of:  16
process exit, rval = 10

Are there any plans to upgrade to a newer version? or perhaps
have a redhat6_base port so people can debug what's going on
here?

Anyone figure out how to get this running under emulation?

thank you,
-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|bright@wintelcom.net]
systems administrator and programmer
    Wintelcom - http://www.wintelcom.net/