Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:42:34 +0200
From:      "Rodrigo OSORIO (ros)" <ros@bebik.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help request to undestand the portmon report

Hello everyone,

I just take a quick look at the portmon report about my first port submit, omegaT[1], a translation memory editor.
As I can see, portmon reports a 'failed to build' state for the amd64-8-latest environment, but if I took a close look, the log file looks ok (the port and the pakage was build without errors).

My question is why portmon think an error occurs during the build (maybe something wrong is hide in the log).
And how can I fix this situation to avoid unnecesary problems reported for the port tree.

Thanks for your answers.
Rodrigo OSORIO

[1] http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portoverview.py?category=editors&portname=omegaT