Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 02:31:58 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        "de Bari, Baden Rosario (ISM)" <DEBARB1@investorsgroup.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: One more question

de Bari, Baden Rosario (ISM) wrote:

> Becuase I do use quite a bit of Windows software - is there an option to
> use windows-based programs with FreeBSD?

	No. The commercial solution (wabi) doesn't run in freebsd, and the
various freeware emulators are nowhere near prime time. However you can
find equivalent software for almost everything in the MS world.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest