Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:32:31 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Al S. Sh." <al@altos.rnd.runnet.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IDE-CDROM

	Hi ,I'm the student of Rostov-on-Don State University.
Recantly I setupped FreeBSD 2.2-SNAP on my machine :
Pentium 100, 16 Mb, motherboard :Mycomp AITH (TRITION II or HX...)
bielived there is not the line for IDE- CDROM ( wcd0 ...) in the kernel,
I compiled new kernel consisting one. But I failed to configure the CDROM.
If it is not difficult and there is the answer send to me what have I do.

Also, I did the boot floppy and booted from it. Media type : CDROM =>
/stand/sysinstall tells that cdrom not found.

		Al Sh.
My E-mail : al@altos.rnd.runnet.ru
	or: al@ns.rnd.runnet.ru