Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 1995 14:14:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Pritchard <mpp@legarto.minn.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org

I think some of the mailing lists are broken again - "bugs" in particular.
I haven't seen anything from that list in about a day (and I know
there is stuff in there - I just checked the archive on freefall, plus
I sent something to it earlier).   The mail queue isn't backed up,
since there isn't anything in it waiting to be sent to me from
any of the lists.

Checking out the maillog looks like bulk_mailer is getting a
"cannot open input" error.  Could this be because
/home/mail/lists/freebsd-bugs is mode 0640 and not 0644 like
hackers & the other lists that are working?

Can someone go check this out?
--
Mike Pritchard
mpp@legarto.minn.net